We love waterparks! We have been on a mission this summer to visit as many spray grounds, splash pads, and water parks we can squeeze in. We recently visited the brand spanking new Farmer’s Branch Aquatic Center and had a great time!
The beach entrance kiddie pool and splash towers were great and Dex spent most of his time with the interactive water features, but we had to be cautious of the intense fountains which are better suited for toddlers ages 3+.
This park also had a lazy river, a lap pool, and two “big kid” extra tall water slides! We enjoyed The Farmers Branch Aquatic Center and look forward to future visits.
- PLENTY OF LIFE GAURDS: When little ones are running around with water involved, you can never have enough eyes on them. This park had at least two life gaurds assigned to every section and were extremely alert in making sure there was “NO RUNNING”. We felt very safe.
- TODDLER MONDAYS: This park which normally opens at noon, offers a special play time for toddlers every Monday. Toddler Monday also includes and story time put on by the local public library.
- NOT OVERCROWDED: The crowds were kept to a minimal at the FBAC which can be refreshing when watching your littles. This may have been due in part to the cost of entry which in my opinion was a bit pricey at $8 per person for Non-Farmers Branch residents. (residents are $5).
- PROVIDED SAFETY: This park is supplied with life jackets, puddle jumpers and sunscreen, incase you forget yours!
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE BUZZ.