TUESDAY MORNINGS 10am
8190 Park Lane . Dallas, TX 75231 . 214.342.4850
We are now on the home stretch of summer and you have probably exhausted your activities list at this point. It’s hot, you’re bored and you’ve spent a ton of money by now trying to keep your kids entertained. If you are looking for something FREE and different, you should check out story time at Whole Foods Park Lane.
We went last week and were pleasantly surprised to find several families enjoying a story, followed by craft making time while digging in to an impressive snack spread as I sat back and sipped my coffee!
- Good Crowd- There were many children, however not over crowded, but I believe in the motto “the more the merrier”. There is more opportunity to make friends for your children and connect with other parents in your community.
- Something for everyone- The story is always short and sweet, just long enough to keep the wandering minds and voices of children chilled out. The craft is fun and not over complicated for the more creative ones I the group. And the baby-tots enjoyed snacking and hanging out with other littles.
- Goodies on point!- I, a food-aholic was most impressed with the bites and drinks which were all complimentary of Whole Foods. The spread included many fruits, berries, cheese, crackers, yogurt, and juice!
- Prizes- Everyone is entered for a chace to win a gift basket from Whole Foods! That’s awesome!
- Many locations- The Park Lane location is near our house, however many Whole Foods have children’s programs. So check it out!